Tech Company Partnerships
The ePolicy Institute is happy to partner with technology companies on programs designed to help you accomplish the following:
Educate target audiences about your company and products.
Position you as an expert source of compliance best practices.
Position your products as proven-reliable technology solutions.
Position you as a Preferred Partner of The ePolicy Institute.
Introduce you to our members and the media.
Drive prospects to your site to learn about your solutions.
Preferred Partnership Program Elements
The ePolicy Institute has extensive experience writing whitepapers for tech partners in the U.S., U.K., Europe, and Australia. Our whitepaper clients include MessageLabs, Symantec, Proofpoint, Clearswift, St. Bernard, eMedia, Vaporstream, and many others. You might opt to combine a whitepaper with a webinar, as many ePolicy Institute partners have done. Sponsored whitepaper (and webinar) topics include:
View Sample Whitepapers
- Whitepaper & Webinar: SaaS: Smart Compliance Management Made Simple
- Whitepaper & Webinar: Compliance Rules: What Every Business Needs to Comply with Government Regulations
- Whitepaper & Webinar: Compliance Rules: Best Practices for Healthcare Information Compliance
- Whitepaper & Webinar: Compliance Rules: Best Practices for Financial Services Compliance
- Whitepaper: The Economic Stimulus Package and Health Care: Best Practices to Manage EHR and Minimize Security, Privacy and Compliance Risks
- Webinar: Electronic Medical Records and the Economic Stimulus Package: Go Digital Today or Face Penalties Tomorrow
- Whitepaper: Email Retention and Archiving: Manage Electronic Records, Minimize Workplace Risks and Maximize Compliance
- Whitepaper: Not Just Words: Enforce Your Email and Web Acceptable Usage Policies
- Whitepaper & Webinar: ePolicy Best Practices: A Business Guide to Clean & Compliant, Safe & Secure Email and Web Usage and Content
- Whitepaper: Email Retention and Archiving: Best Practices to Manage Records, Minimize Risks & Maximize Compliance
2. Co-Branded Webinars
Noted for our experience and expertise in the field of workplace ePolicy, compliance management, and communications, ePolicy Institute webinars are in demand. The ePolicy Institute has had tremendous success with the sponsored webinars that we have conducted in partnership with MessageLabs, Symantec, Vaporstream, Microsoft, RPost, Clearswift, Akonix, St. Bernard, and Logicalis, among others.
- Our sponsored webinar on Economic Stimulus Package and Electronic Health Records generated over 1,000 registrants.
- Our sponsored webinar, Best Practices for Healthcare Information Compliance, attracted 1,445 registrants.
- More than 800 people registered for our sponsored compliance webinar, What Every Business Needs to Comply with Government Regulations.
The ePolicy Institute supports each sponsored webinar with a pre-webinar blast to our list of nearly 10,000 members from all industries and professions, as well as the national business and trade media. To help boost registrations, we can incorporate a drawing for signed copies of Nancy Flynn's newest books, The Social Media Handbook, The e-Policy Toolkit, or Writing Effective E-Mail, 3rd Edition (possibly a customized version of a book-see below). Webinars are recorded, archived, and available online for a long time to come.
3. Written Content: Blog Posts, Web Pages, Educational Material
The ePolicy Institute is available to write content including case studies, blog posts, web page content, and other educational and promotional content for our partners. Our written content is noted for its success at attracting readers and generating leads. For example, the monthly "Archiving Rules" blog post that Nancy Flynn wrote for ArcMail Technologies was the most-visited post on ArcMail's blog.
The author of 13 books on electronic policy, compliance, and communication, Nancy Flynn is a professional writer who has won numerous industry awards for the brochures, annual reports, newsletters, and other written material designed to help educate audiences, promote companies, and sell technology solutions, products, and services to business audiences.
4. Sponsored Seminars & Speaking Engagements
The ePolicy Institute regularly conducts onsite training seminars for corporate clients and provides speaking services to conferences and conventions. Our seminars and speaking engagements range from 60-minute keynotes and executive briefings, to half-day (3-hour) seminars, to full-day (6-hour) sessions. Our interactive onsite seminars are designed to get attendees thinking and taking about electronic risks, rules, policies, and procedures. Nancy Flynn would be happy to conduct seminars for your customers or appear before conference audiences as a speaker sponsored by your company.
5. In-Booth Appearances and Book Signings
Nancy Flynn is available to appear in your booth at trade shows, signing books, speaking, and answering questions. An ideal opportunity for you to give signed copies of Nancy's books, The Social Media Handbook, The ePolicy Toolkit, and Writing Effective E-Mail to qualified visitors to your booth.
By sponsoring Nancy Flynn's appearances at trade shows (in the booth or as a speaker), you benefit from the objective third-party endorsement of the ePolicy Institute. Your story is shared in a non-sales environment. In addition, as a popular source for national and trade media, Nancy Flynn will work with you to generate media interest in and coverage of your solution.
6. Book Customization
The ePolicy Institute is pleased to offer you the opportunity to create a customized version of any of Nancy Flynn's books. Past book sponsors:
- The ePolicy Handbook, 1st Edition: Sponsored by Assurex Global, the international independent insurance brokerage group.
- E-Mail Rules: Clearswift, Iron Mountain, and Legato sponsored this book.
- Instant Messaging Rules: Axonix sponsored this book.
- The e-Policy Handbook, 2nd Edition: ArcMail and Vaporstream sponsored this book.
The ePolicy Institute is known and respected for nationwide and international surveys that focus on electronic business communication issues. Since 2001, we have conducted surveys of Electronic Monitoring & Surveillance and Electronic Policies & Procedures in conjunction with American Management Association (AMA). We also have partnered with US News & World Report, Clearswift, and the International Association of Administrative Professionals (IAAP) on surveys of electronic business communication issues.
Our survey programs include questionnaire writing, survey tabulation, press release/summary writing, listing on ePolicyInstitute.com, distribution to ePolicy Institute list/potential participants, and media distribution of press materials.
View AMA/ePolicy Institute Surveys
8. Media Relations/Publicity Opportunities
- Op/Ed Program for Trade Media
As the author of 13 books and thousands of business articles, The ePolicy Institute's Nancy Flynn has had enormous success writing columns for publication in magazines, newspapers, and online publications. As part of a partnership program, ePolicy Institute is available to write, pitch, and place bylined columns for vertical trades and business publications. The columns, written under the byline of The ePolicy Institute's Nancy Flynn or a sponsor-company exec, would provide the opportunity to discuss electronic messaging in the workplace, while subtly promoting the sponsor's solution.
The ePolicy Institute would be happy to embark upon a nationwide radio tour/media tour, designed to discuss electronic messaging in the workplace, while subtly promoting the sponsor's solution. For example, Nancy Flynn served as the spokesperson for a successful Yahoo! Canada Radio Tour, designed to promote email domains. Using Yahoo! Canada's survey on personal email as our news hook, we were able to secure interviews and promote Yahoo! Canada's new email domains. The program succeeded because Nancy Flynn is viewed as a leading expert on workplace email, not a Yahoo! Canada salesperson-the same would hold true of any sponsor's radio/media tour.
9. Co-Branded Forms Kit
The ePolicy Institute's Fill-in-the-Blanks ePolicy Forms Kits, Social Media Policy Forms Kits, and Mobile Device Policy Forms Kits are extremely popular. We are open to discussing the creation of customized, co-branded Fill-in-the-Blanks Policy Forms Kits, designed to promote sponsors and their products.
Nancy Flynn to discuss sponsorship opportunities and costs.