Recognized globally as a leading expert on electronic policy, compliance, and communications, ePolicy Institute Founder Nancy Flynn is a go-to media source. Nancy Flynn is available to provide expert advice, information, tips, and best practices on any topic related to workplace email, social media, mobile device & web use and content.
Among the broad range of topics Nancy Flynn has been asked to discuss in print and on air:
- Workplace email, social media, web, mobile device use-and misuse.
- Real-life online disaster stories-reaction to breaking news.
- Electronic gaffes & social media slip-ups.
- Monitoring & privacy-should employers monitor workers' personal social media & email?
- Electronic business records-what happens when corporate & government email goes missing?
- Policy & best practices-what every employer needs to know.
- How to communicate online without getting fired, sued, or publicly humiliated-what every employee needs to know.
- How to write effective email-what every business user needs to know before hitting send.
- Online pornography-how common is it; what can employers do to control it?
- American Management Association/ePolicy Institute surveys.
- Expert advice, information, tips, and best practices on any topic related to workplace email, social media, mobile device, and web use & content.
- Print interviews
- Radio interviews
- TV interviews: network & cable
- Online interviews
- Column & article writing
- International, national, regional, local media outlets
Nancy Flynn Has Been Interviewed By:
ABC World News with Diane Sawyer
CBS Early Show
CNN Headline News
CNN Anderson Cooper 360
Fox Business News
Federal News Radio
The New York Times
The Wall Street Journal
Financial Times Germany
Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung (FAZ)
US News & World Report
Investor's Business Daily
The Globe & Mail
Los Angeles Times
Business in Calgary
Business in Edmonton
Real Clear Politics
Kansas City Star
Smart Business Network
Christian Science Monitor
Delta Sky Magazine
Human Resources Report
Human Resource Executive
Thousands of media outlets worldwide
Visit our Media Room
to view news coverage
Download our Media Kit
To schedule a Media Interview, contact